Updated: Jan 29
1. What is your real name? We are Dorota and Scott!
2. When did you start Geocaching? June 12, 2016
3. How did you learn about Geocaching? We were vaguely aware of the game for some time, then came across the Linn County Parks Challenge. First dose is free!
4. What is your favorite part of Geocaching? Being part of a community and coming together to exchange geocaching and life stories is a definite highlight.
5. What is the favorite cache you’ve found? It’s hard to pick just one favorite – ‘Spooning it in the Park-N-Ride’ (GC8AY54) comes to mind. We recently came back from Europe and ‘University of Warsaw’ (GC81PRG) and ‘Cumil :: Man at work’ (GC12ZCW) stood out for the sheer audacity of placements. Locally, dazedandconfused’s ‘A Change of Base’ (GC2RD0C) and The Weasel’s ‘Welcome to Historic Brucemore’ (GC4154J) are favorites for sure.
6. Outside of Geocaching, what other hobbies/interests do you enjoy? We are baffled by the implication of this question that there might be life outside of geocaching!