1. What is your real name?
Mike and Becky Fauser
2. Where is your home location?
3. When did you start Geocaching?
November 13, 2013
4. How did you learn about Geocaching?
We just read about it somewhere, it sounded fun. We like the outdoors so how could you not like Geocaching and being outdoors most of the time.
5. What is your favorite part of Geocaching?
Being outdoors and going to out of the way places that we would have never been to if not for Geocaching. Meeting new people, and the new friends that we have made.
6. What types of caches do you enjoy most?
Oldies, Earthcaches, Virtuals, Puzzles, and a good Multi.
7. What is the favorite cache you’ve found?
This would be our Top 4:
GC67 – Paul Barclay Stash
GC19 – Geocache
GC35 – Power Island
GC3F0 – Rich Creek Riches
Each one has a story behind it, ask us sometime!
8. Outside of Geocaching, what other hobbies/interests do you enjoy?
Visiting National Parks, Hiking, Fishing, Crochet, Quilting, Woodworking, Fishing Rod Building, and Enjoying our Grandkids and their events.