Meet Let Freedom Ring!
1. What is your real name?
Tom and Janet Freed
2. Where is your home location?
Cedar Falls, Iowa
3. When did you start Geocaching?
May 31, 2003
4. How did you learn about Geocaching?
A coworker told me about it after he stumbled on to a cache along a trail near Grundy Center.
5. What is your favorite part of Geocaching?
Discovering places that we probably wouldn’t have known about or visited if we weren’t lured there to find a geocache.
6. What types of caches do you enjoy most?
Traditionals, especially along bicycle trails
7. What is the favorite cache you’ve found?
GC31HA8 - Paddlewheel Graveyard – in the Yukon Territory of Canada along the Yukon River
GC238DM – Quartzite Spires – This one completed my fizzy grid
GC890DV – Artfully Growing – Tree made of bicycles and I love to bike
GC20 – Marooned – This one completed my Jasmer on 1/23/20
8. Outside of Geocaching, what other hobbies/interests do you enjoy?
Bicycling, woodworking, Grandkids (not necessarily in that order)