1. What is your real name?
Sheri & Kelly Feikert
2. Where is your home location?
3. When did you start Geocaching?
4. How did you learn about Geocaching?
We were looking for a shared hobby that would get us outside more. We had some friends (taishatrevor) who were always talking about geocaching, so we decided to give it a try.
5. What is your favorite part of Geocaching?
Being able to get outside and explore new places, plus spending time with the family. We usually have our kids with us when we are out caching. They come in handy for tree climbing!
6. What types of caches do you enjoy most?
Puzzle or mystery caches. I love solving them!
7. What is the favorite cache you’ve found?
That's a hard one…Do I have to choose just one? I guess I'll go with Rubik's Revenge! (GC7BK5G) by Fiskenburg. We were with friends when we found this one, and it's a good thing because I would have never solved it on my own!
In addition, Sheri has been serving on the Board of Directors since September 2018.
1. What made you want to become a board member?
Since I love geocaching, being on the board would get me even more involved. I thought it would be something fun to be a part of.
2. What have you enjoyed most about being on the board?
I've enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many new people. It's been really interesting learning about everything that goes on behind the scenes at the events we had been attending every year and now being able to help plan those events.