1. What is your real name?
Bob & Kary Naeve
2. Where is your home location?
3. When did you start Geocaching?
I started around 2001, and drug my wife into it on our honeymoon to Wisconsin in 2003. Now our daughter, Lydia, helps us out.
4. How did you learn about Geocaching?
My Brother-in-Law bought an eTrex Legend back in about 2000 or 2001, he'd heard about caching, so we went hunting for a couple by Malone Lake east of DeWitt. About a year later I had my own Garmin.
5. What is your favorite part of Geocaching?
Going to places we never would have even considered visiting, if not for this hobby.
6. What types of caches do you enjoy most?
We like them all.
7. What is the favorite cache you’ve found?
Swappin' Spit, GC74C0A, in Wisconsin Dells.
8. Outside of Geocaching, what other hobbies/interests do you enjoy?
Not many other activities right now. I hope we have time this year to do more caching, 2019 was a busy year at our house.